We had a fun NYE. We always just play games and have sparkling grape juice.
I learned how to play Battleship- so fun!
The kiddos were out by 9:30 and 10:00.
I stayed up until midnight on the East coast which is what I normally do.
I LOVE watching the ball drop in Times Square!
It's crazy and beautiful!A look back at our 2013---
- Tim took a new job in the school district. A huge blessing for our family!
- We bought a house!!!!
- the kids finished k and 1st grade
- Both kids finished another year of AWANA
- finished the school year as president of PTO and laid down the PTO hat for now.
- B finished his 2nd season of tee ball and his team finished in 3rd place!
- I turned 32
- Tim and I celebrated 10 years of marriage!!!!
- we had a fun visit with Jessica & P in June!
- Tim and I went to Vegas to celebrate our anniversary!
- We had our family vacation in Gulf Shores
- I really got to know a lot of women in our Sunday school class and Bible study
- I had a brief stay in the hospital
- C Girl started gymnastics
- the kids turned 7 and 8!
- the kids started 1st and 2nd grades!
- we had a great fall and sad Razorback games
- The kids and I went to visit Aunt Marie in Kansas
- we celebrated both of my little nephews turning 2 this year!
- we visited Turpentine Creek Wildlife refuge- so cool!
- I shared my testimony
- I had relationship prayers answered
- we got snowed/iced in for 7 days
- we had a wonderful Christmas season