Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Decor & more...

Lots of stuff has been going on over here! I just haven't had much time to document it!


  • We shopped for our clothes for our family photos coming up at the end of this month.
  • I've had PTO meetings- we are getting ready for our first annual Fall Carnival and for Parent/teacher conferences(we feed the teachers).
  • We went to the zoo last week.
  • We changed out the kiddos' summer clothes for the fall/winter wardrobe.
  • The Razorbacks played Texas A&M Saturday, and to our great disappointment, they lost again :(  It's getting rather depressing.
  • I decorated the house for fall!  I love my favorite season!!!
  • I've been working on painting C Girlie's bed.  We have sanded it and primed it.  I'm going to be painting it the next couple of days.
  • I've been very involved with my Bible studies.
  • We've been helping the kids with homework and AWANA scripture memorizing and with reading! B Boy has been reading for awhile, but we've still been working hard at it!
  • This weekend, we are traveling down to see family.  It's going to be so nice!  AND my little nephew Parker is having his 1st birthday party this weekend!  I can't believe those little nephews of mine are growing up so fast!
I also read a blog post this week about how we use our influence as bloggers.  Now, I'm going to say right now that I know not many people read my blog, but a few do.  And even those few people might take something away from the things I write.

I want my words to be edifying and to somehow glorify God.  I hope that my posts are not a drag to anyone and I definitely hope that they never bring anyone down.  I want everything I do to represent who I am.  I've never been more mindful of my actions and words than I am now.  I guess that is part of growing up.

So, with that, here are some pictures of the stuff we have been up to-

Notice my desperately-in-need-of-water houseplant in the background.
I have since watered it and now it doesn't look so sad, lol.
Primed and ready!
Fall Picture Day 2012

4 comments:

  1. Love all the Fall decorations, especially the 2 pumpkins in the 2nd picture! Do you remember where those are from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall decorations. I wish I had the motivation to decorate my house for the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't put tons out for fall, but we do it up big for Christmas! It is a lot of work!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you!