Lots of stuff has been going on over here! I just haven't had much time to document it!
- We shopped for our clothes for our family photos coming up at the end of this month.
- I've had PTO meetings- we are getting ready for our first annual Fall Carnival and for Parent/teacher conferences(we feed the teachers).
- We went to the zoo last week.
- We changed out the kiddos' summer clothes for the fall/winter wardrobe.
- The Razorbacks played Texas A&M Saturday, and to our great disappointment, they lost again :( It's getting rather depressing.
- I decorated the house for fall! I love my favorite season!!!
- I've been working on painting C Girlie's bed. We have sanded it and primed it. I'm going to be painting it the next couple of days.
- I've been very involved with my Bible studies.
- We've been helping the kids with homework and AWANA scripture memorizing and with reading! B Boy has been reading for awhile, but we've still been working hard at it!
- This weekend, we are traveling down to see family. It's going to be so nice! AND my little nephew Parker is having his 1st birthday party this weekend! I can't believe those little nephews of mine are growing up so fast!
I also read a blog post this week about how we use our influence as bloggers. Now, I'm going to say right now that I know not many people read my blog, but a few do. And even those few people might take something away from the things I write.
I want my words to be edifying and to somehow glorify God. I hope that my posts are not a drag to anyone and I definitely hope that they never bring anyone down. I want everything I do to represent who I am. I've never been more mindful of my actions and words than I am now. I guess that is part of growing up.
So, with that, here are some pictures of the stuff we have been up to-
Notice my desperately-in-need-of-water houseplant in the background.
I have since watered it and now it doesn't look so sad, lol.
Primed and ready!
Fall Picture Day 2012