Monday, July 9, 2012

Since I've been home...

. . .I've had a post-vacation hangover. Have you ever had one of those?  
We got home Friday evening. Saturday morning was Bentonville's annual Kid's 4th of July Bike Parade. And yes, it was not on the 4th! The kids LOVED doing this last year, but C Girlie and I did not feel up to it, so Tim just took B Boy.  He had a blast!
Keith, Jessica, and Parker came to visit on Sunday.  We were SO excited to get to see them!  Jessica and I went on one of our famous shopping trips! It has been so long since we have been able to do one!!! We laughed so hard and had so much fun! We even found some great buys!
Then, we came home and ate dinner and the adults all watched a movie together while my kiddos watched a kiddie movie :)
Monday, we all got up and had a pretty relaxing morning. Tim made us pancakes.  He always does this and I love him for it. 
Since Keith has worked for a Walmart Distribution Center for years, he was very excited to get to see the new Walmart Visitors Center downtown.  It was a nice little tour.  Afterwards, we ate at Zaxby's for lunch. They had to leave not long after that.  We sure do hate when they have to leave!
I have a dental issue to take care of tomorrow, but I hope to post soon about our trip to Disney! There will be multiple posts!

1 comment:

  1. We had such an amazingly fun time! Our shopping trips must be done more often!!! :-) Love you, see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!