Monday, April 2, 2012

What we've been up to {a photo post}

There has been lots going on lately and I guess I have been feeling so overwhelmed, that blogging has hit the back burner.
I also decided today that I was shutting off Twitter for the week. I have already deleted the app off of the iPad. I'll be honest, I'm already having withdrawals! BUT, I need some head clearing time and I need to focus on this very important week. 
To me, this week is the most precious week of the year.  It is the week that we celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus!
So, I'm just gonna post some pictures of what we have been up to---
B boy put together a 110-piece puzzle very quickly and all by himself!
Both kiddos had teeth cleanings recently!
They painted eggs with acrylic paint instead of dyeing eggs because that's what they wanted to do!
We played at one of our parks enjoying the gorgeous weather!
They watched the ice cream truck pass by!
C girl has been reading at tee ball practice :-)
 B boy likes to draw. This is- God with the world in His hands!
B boy got his tee ball uniform and got Daddy's old number!!!
We made cookie pops!
 They also like to dress up pretty for church ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!