Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Zac Brown Band Concert, Little Rock, AR

Tim and I drove down to Little Rock a couple of weekends ago to see the Zac Brown Band in concert.  The night before we left, I started getting sick and by Saturday morning, I was so sick that I went to the Saturday clinic.  I was told that I just had a virus, so I decided to tough it out.  
I'm not gonna lie. I was MISERABLE.  
We went out for sushi and to catch up with my college BFF since we were in town.
It was great getting to see Karri.
I struggled through the concert, but ZBB was fantastic!
The opening act was Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue.  They were jazzy and awesome!
Zac Brown and his band are amazing and SO, SO talented. We were blown away with the instrumental and singing talent that they all have.
They played some new songs and ALL the old favorites that I wanted to hear. 
I have a complete new love for Highway 20 ride. It was so beautiful to hear him sing it live.
We did have a crazy hands-y, dancey couple near us that was a little distracting!
Zac Brown Band did wow us a little by "flying" over the crowd. 
It was a great, great concert and I'm glad that I toughed it out even though I was sick.
Here are some of our pictures--

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!