Wednesday, November 16, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness- Day 17

Can you believe it is only 1 week until Thanksgiving?!  
It is just about my favorite holiday.  
Also?! 
This is my 9th year of my husband and I hosting it at our house!
 Crazy how time flies!
I would love for you guys to join me in writing what your are thankful for.  No rules here.  If you have 24 things, great! If not? Just write what you are thankful for.  If you want to link up and steal that cute picture up there, feel free!
I also added a linky on the bottom of this post for you to link your post to!

17.Thursdays!  Thursdays are the only day during the M-F week that I don't have a morning activity.  I get to be lazy and not put makeup on and not go anywhere until it is time to pick up C girl from school. So nice!
16.  Books.  I am a fanatical reader.  I always have been.  Books are awesome.  Right now I am reading the Hunger Games trilogy.  And let me say, I am STOKED for when the movie comes out! We rarely go to the movies, but make a movie about a book I love, and I'm there!
15.  Babies. I am in LOVE with my two new precious nephews.  I cannot wait to get to hold them and kiss them again soon!
14.  AWANA.  This is a program at our church that teaches young kids about God.  My kiddos have been learning so much and memorizing scripture.  I am so proud of all they are learning!
13.  Space heaters. Y'all, it's starting to get cold here in the mornings! It was 27 degrees this morning.  I want fall to stick around a little longer!!!

12. Coffee.  I could write a whole post on my love for coffee, but I will spare you.  Just know that I love coffee very much ;-)
11. Freedom. This means so much more to me now that I have family members in the military. I value what they and their families do for our country. Not only do they serve, but their families as well. We are so lucky to have such freedom and I am thankful for it.
10. PNO(Parent's Night Out). So, what's not to love about 4 kid free hours with your hubby?!
9. Ladies Bible study. this has been so great for me. I have learned so much and met some great ladies!
8. Good Job. I am so thankful that Tim has a good job with good job security. These economic times are scary and I feel so deeply for people who have lost their jobs or are afraid they may lose their jobs.
7. Health. I know most 30 year olds don't consider their health that much, but I had a rough time from 25-30 and I am so glad that I am not having any "issues" currently. I still deal with my IBS, but now that I have a diagnosis, things are much better!
6. Church. When we moved to Bentonville, I was so worried about finding a good church home. It took us trying out a few churches, but we found one. Now that we are becoming more involved, I definitely know we made the right decision. I love our church.
5. Family. I have gained a lot of family in the last 8 years. They mean so much to me and I love em so much.
4. My friends. I love em. They are great.
3. My kiddos. They bring so much joy to me and I am so proud of them!
2. My husband. He is so much to me. He has been such a helper in every area of my life. I could go on and on.
1. My salvation. I am so, so thankful for my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!