Saturday, September 3, 2011

Making Memories-- First Razorback Football game

We bought seasons tickets this year for the Fayetteville Razorback games. We haven't been able to do this for a number of years because of money and having two little ones.
We figured this age would be a good age to start them.  How cute are they dressed and ready for the game?!
It was a long, hot walk to the stadium
Us girls
Our beautiful stadium (it was an hour before the game)
I LOVE this picture 
Call those HOGS girl!
Pig Sooie! Razorbacks!
We kinda kicked butt.  The score ended up being 51-7

And so as not to deceive you, we did have a good time.

 But this is really how it went-
When is the game gonna start?
I'm hot
Do you have any food?
I'm hungry 
I'm thirsty
I'm thirsty
When is it my turn? (Thank the Lord in Heaven for the iPod touch)
When can we go home? 
I'm hungry 
I'm thirsty
I'm uncomfortable

Ha! That's how life is with kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!