Monday, June 6, 2011

Counting down...

So, I'm wondering about something.

My 4yo son has reverted to acting like a semi 2 year old. 

Is this normal? Does anyone have any experience with this? Things scare him now that have never scared him.  And the whining and crying. Omygoodness, the whining and crying!

I need help! Or a happy pill!

We went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday and I found some pretty red begonias that were on sale for 2 for $3.  We bought a few and planted them in our front landscaping.  It gives it a little "pop" now!

Yesterday, C girl and I drove down to Fayetteville to meet Jessica at David's Bridal.  This was her last dress appointment before the wedding!  The corset they put in the dress worked perfectly! A little advice to anyone having a corset put in-- Don't pay $80 for the store to give you the lace up. Go to Hobby Lobby and buy satin ribbon and do it yourself!!!! We spent $3.50 and it looked beautiful!

I'm in furious house cleaning mode today.  I have an incredibly busy week and I need to get it all done today.  So blogging right now totally fits in my schedule ;-)

Tomorrow we go and get to find out what Jessica's baby is going to be!!! The kiddos get to be there too!  I can't explain how excited I am about tomorrow.  Also, we are going to stop by and visit baby Noah before we go home!

The bridal shower that I'm throwing for Jessica is on Saturday evening.  I've got just about everything ready for it.  The only thing left is getting and preparing the food and punch.

I can't believe that we will be leaving in less than 2 weeks for Tybee Island.  It is going to be such a great trip.  I get to be a part of two of my favorite people's wedding and I get to take my kiddos to the beach! What could be better than that?!


13 days and counting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!