Monday, May 2, 2011

A Perfect Weekend

We had a really great weekend.  Friday afternoon, the kids and I went to the park for a meetup playgroup.  Our friends April & Ryan ended up being there too!  It was a gorgeous day! 
When Tim got home from work, we all loaded up and went to dinner at Applebee's!  The kids love going out to dinner and since Tuesday is Tim's birthday, we were kinda celebrating that too!  After dinner, we went and played putt putt and we had a blast.  Then it was time to give Tim his birthday present- a fire bowl for the backyard.  He loved it! We decided to get some firewood for it.  We had to go to 4 stores to find some! We finally got home, got it put together and made a fire.  We ended up making s'mores too!

Saturday morning, Tim and C woke me up really early telling me to "hurry! you have to see this!" There was a baby robin outside whose mother was feeding it worms.  I didn't get to see the feeding but they did.  I did snap a picture of the baby.
We went shopping on Saturday morning and found our clothes we are wearing to my brother's wedding in June.  I also got a Mother's Day present- a down comforter!  It is something I have wanted for a loooong time!  Omygoodness it is so comfy!  I totally do not want to get out of bed now!

We also bought some cucumber plants, a tomato plant, onion seeds and lettuce seeds that we planted when we got home.  Then we made homemade pizzas and hung out for the rest of the night!

Sunday morning we went to church and then just had a relaxing day the rest of the day! It was really a perfect weekend!
 
I did some curls for church and I loved it!

2 comments:

I always love hearing from you!