Friday, April 8, 2011

Suessical the Musical

We took the kiddos to the Arend Arts Center last night to see the production of Suessical the Musical!

There is some AMAZING talent at our high school!  I was so impressed with the orchestra and the singers.  The kids loved the show.  C was completely captivated the whole time!

Right now I'm busy getting ready for a visit from my friend Jessica!  She is coming to spend the weekend with us!  My brother is in Wisconsin right now at a military school. He may have to come home and redo his entire school if the government can't get it together. 

That brings me to the news of today about the possible government shutdown.  I'm currently listening to senators blah, blah, blah on CSPAN.  My other brother works full time on an air base and if this shutdown goes forward, he will be without a job.
I do not claim to be a "political" person, but I do keep up with the news and what is going on in our country.  I am also a registered voter and vote for the things that I believe in.  At this point, I'm not sure what exactly that is.  I am so sick of partisan politics.  I feel that everything is weighed on what is best for whatever party and not what is best for our COUNTRY, which is what should matter.
I just don't get it.  I know it is a humongo mess, but get after it and figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!