Thursday, October 7, 2010

life still goes on

Through all of this, life is still going on.  Of course that is the way it should be.  Two weekends ago, Jessica and I attended the Northwest Arkansas Bridal Show.  We had an awesome fun time!  She got a lot of great ideas and we got to spend a fun afternoon together. 

There is so much I could say about Jessica and my brother Keith.  I honestly don't know what we would do without them.  They were there for me so much.  I am just so so grateful for them.  I love you guys.

We also found out some wonderful news recently.  My other brother Kevin and his wife, Veronica are expecting!  We are thrilled!  This is the first time that I can say, "I'm gonna be an aunt!" 

I read cannonball read books 58 and 59.  Lipstick Jungle and Sizzling Sixteen.  Just nice, quick reads.

Our local football team is undefeated and we are going to go watch them play tomorrow night.  The Razorbacks are doing pretty awesome too! 

C is on her way to losing tooth #2.  It is just hanging barely but she wants it to come out on its own.  So we wait. 

Both kiddos have really been into rhyming lately.  That's been fun.  I've been reading a homeschooling book and getting ideas on things to do with them.  We haven't done much "schooling" lately because of everything that has been going on.

I have had major sinus trouble this week and hope I get better really soon.  I'm kind of sad today, but I know I will be for a while.  I also knew that the 3rd anniversary of my Granny's passing was recently.  I just looked and it was October 4th.  I miss her dearly also.  Two loving, wonderful women who have gone on but will always live in my heart.

The house is decorated for fall, which the kids loved helping with.  I'm looking forward to baking up some yummy goodies soon.  The air is getting crisper and makes me hungry!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Lenette! I will ALWAYS be here for you and Keith will be too! I am SO lucky to get to have you as my sister so very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!