Friday, August 20, 2010

Please come home....

I haven't been able to blog much lately. Tim has been working late hours at work on the master schedule. And I can't concentrate on the computer while the kids are only with me. For some reason they believe they need to follow me every time I go to a different room. And B Boy has a projective voice. He is so loud. He makes my ears bleed. I have so many things I want to accomplish on the computer when I get time. I have also been losing my mind with Tim not home until almost bedtime. I need a break!


And last night we started talking about our cats. When we lived in Paris we had 5 cats. During the move we brought the indoor cat and 3 of the outside ones. The other cat would not come to me. Well, the two girl cats ran off the first time we let them out and we have not seen them in the month we have lived here. Not to be partial, but our favorite cat, Tuffy (the orange male), was fine. He came in and out for a week with no problems. Two and a half weeks ago I let him out for the night and we have not seen him since. So we were talking, and C was asking when our cats were going to come back. I told her that I really didn't think they were coming back and that we should pray for them that they found a happy, new home. Well, obviously that was the wrong thing to say. C dissolved into a crying, blubbering mess. She just wants Tuffy boy to come home. So do I, baby. So do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!