Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Twenty one

Packing has been going good.  Especially for it mainly being just me.  And I have two kids to take care of and feed and keep busy.  And I still have a house to clean.  And I'm getting a yard sale ready.  And I'm making phone calls.  I can't wait until tomorrow and Friday when I will have a friend helping all day both days.  Hopefully my mother can take the kids for a few hours on Friday.  I really love her but there is always some kind of issue when it comes to my mom.  The latest thing that happened I really didn't even know much about.  When I called on Saturday to tell my mom we had found a place in Bentonville, I got a hold of dad because mom was not there.  I told him we were moving next weekend.  Well apparently he thought I meant that day! So that's what he told my mom.  So, then she thought we were moving and I had not told her!  Sheesh.  Would I really do that?  Come on!  So anyways, I guess she started freaking out.  Meanwhile, I was at the water park having a great time!  It is just so annoying to me how she calls everyone up to tell them things when she doesn't even know the whole story. 

Last year at this time I was so anxious about moving.  I really was afraid to leave my comfort zone.  This year is a totally different story.  I'm ready.  I'm excited.  I can't wait to learn my new city and all it has to offer. I LOVE the house we are renting.  I'm ready to see my hubby every night.  I'm ready to go to Bentonville football games on Friday nights. 

Once we get past the loading and the unloading of the heavy stuff, I will be good.  I think we will have 6 or 7 men, which is great.  I love all of them for volunteering to help us.  Tim's family is great.  They are always there and we are always there for them.  I can't tell you how many times over the years they have helped us out.  Especially during my pregnancies.  And I love my brother Keith.  Once again he has came through amazingly.  Last time we moved, he helped us move at 2am!  He brought friends then and he is bringing them now. 

Well I have to get back to packing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!