Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thirteen

It has been a year now since we have put our house on the market.  We have had quite a few looks but no offers.  We live in a small town that does not have a booming economy so there are not many people moving to our area.  Hubby just got a new job in the same school system.  The job he he took last year was funded by stimulus money and would probably be drastically cut after this year.  We are very happy to get a permanent position!  We thought that it might be a higher raise than it was, soley for the reason of being able to move up there and rent while we still paid our mortgage here.  We will still be able to do it, but it will be much tighter.  The problem we are facing now is finding a place that we like in our price range that is good for the kids and cat friendly.  The past few days have been extremely stressfull on me for some reason.  I believe most of it is being uncertain of things.  It seems that we have looked into a couple of things and they have not worked out.  I'm praying that we can find a place that fits what we need soon.  The prospect of Tim driving back and forth everyday is not fun. (He is having to drive now because our family friend he was staying with has relocated out of the area).   Please keep us in your prayers that things will start falling into place.  I know that there is a plan, but it's not my own!

On days when I'm stressed, I'm glad these kiddos can give me a laugh! (They do give me stress too! LOL!)
My Irish twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!