Sunday, July 18, 2010

Seventeen

Well, obviously July wasn't the best month to do the blog everyday thing, but how was I to know?!  I have been busy all day going through the house preparing to pack and making a big pile for our spontaneous yard sale we will be having on Saturday.  I really cannot believe that in one week I will be loading up a U-haul and finally, finally be moving to Bentonville.  I don't know how long after that I will have internet back.  Hopefully it won't be too long!

Right now, I'm exhausted.  I took a short nap and those always make me more tired.  The kids and I have had a minor stomach bug this week too.  I haven't been taking my iron supplement lately and I can definately tell that my energy level is way down.  I'm going to start taking it again tonight.  I have a lot of phone calls and boxes to pack so I need my energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!