Wednesday, March 31, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Week 6: R & B

Siobhan- started off the show.  I really did not enjoy her song and she sounded incredibly pitchy to me which is unusual for her.
Michael- his song was beautiful but kinda boring.
Casey- he's a ROCKSTAR!
Didi- so this was supposed to be this incredibly emotional song for her.  Even when Usher was mentoring her, she broke down crying.  The performance, however, had zero emotion.  I was so disappointed!  I really thought she would let it shine this week.
Tim- ok, his staring at the camera like he was really cracked me up!  It was an average performance overall.
Andrew- finally, finally, finally had a great performance again!  It's back to his goodness....hopefully!
Katie- she did good and seemed to connect with the audience more.
Lee-  for me, it was not my favorite, but he is still AMAZING!
So, I'm really sad.  I had the TV paused and I was messing around with the DVR while we were waiting to start the show again and I lost Crystal and Aaron's performances.  I though that I could watch them on iTunes and I can for $1.49 a piece!  No thanks!  They probably did good and I'll probably just see them next week!

The Results:
Oh Didi!! I'm sooo sad! I definately think she has more talent than Tim Urban, but that's what happens when it is up to the voters. I'm really not sure who I think my favorite is. I'm interested to see how the next few weeks play out. At least Didi made it to the top 10 and will get to tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!