Thursday, August 6, 2009

Days 3 & 4

Well, I need to do a little retracting about day 2.... Everything was fine at bedtime, but from midnight on, B Boy was awake almost all night! We got very little sleep. He has been very irratable and really missing Tim. We decided that Tim would drive home last night and stay for the night! The kids were so glad to see their daddy! It was so nice to have my husband home and to have support while taking care of the kiddos. Today has been a busy day. We had doctor appointments in Russellville and I took the kids to lunch and we played at the park and they got to spend the afternoon with their Nan. Hopefully tonight will not be too hard and then Daddy will be home for the weekend tomorrow afternoon! We are going to go out and celebrate the new job on Saturday night! I am so proud of Tim and his accomplishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!