Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BIG changes for our family

Well, we have had some big things happening in our lives lately. Tim has accepted a job with the Bentonville School District and begins work in early August. This is about a 2 hour drive from where we are living now. We have put our house on the market and are praying that it sells quickly, but we live in an area where houses don't always move quickly. We still don't know if we will move before or after the house sells. The next few months are going to be very hard on us. It's very exciting for us to get this opportunity and I am very thankful for it. However, I'm not looking forward to the "transition" phase! Please keep our family in your prayers! We need all we can get! We love Paris and all of the great people we have got to know. We will miss everyone very much. We will also miss our church. I hope that we find a church as great as Paris First Assembly of God. I'm sure I will have more updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!