Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For anyone that cares to know.......

1. I had surgery last week and for some reason, even though I have had surgery before and know what to expect, I was not thinking about how much pain I would be in and am still in. I'm slowing getting better though.

2. Tim and I had decided a while back to start "The Love Dare" on June 1st. Yesterday was the first day and so far so good...39 more days to go!

3. B Boy is doing exceptionately well at potty training. I don't know what the difference is but it is soooo great!

4. I have been doing a thing this year where I am reading books from a list I have and keeping a journal about what I have read. I have read 14 books so far and that includes all of the "Chronicles of Narnia" and "Anna Karenina" which was 736 pages! After the book I am currently reading, I am going to start the "Twilight" series! I have to see what all the hype is about!

5. I have already started planning the kiddos birthday party...I know, I start early! I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday to get some supplies. I have always enjoyed baking and I'm really good at it. I decided the other day that I was going to learn to decorate cakes. I already have some education and experience with it, but I bought another book and I am about to start practicing! I'll post pictures of my trials soon!

6. B Boy got his first baseball glove the other day. He is VERY excited about it even though he doesn't really know how to use it yet! He had been saying for a while that he wanted one though.

7. We are going to go on our first camping adventure as a family on Thursday. I am really looking forward to this. The kids are so excited they can't hardly wait! I think they are mainly excited about the marshmallows though!

8. I'm really looking forward to summer and getting some projects finished that have been laying dormant for a while. I am also looking forward to these things that we have planned to do with the kids. These seem like the best years of my life; I feel like I am reliving my childhood. I am trying to make theirs great and live a little bit of the one I didn't really get through theirs!!!! I guess all parents kind of do that huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!