Monday, April 5, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 37

This is the 5th book in the Vampire Diaries series.  If I had to describe it apart from the first four, the word I would use is sci-fi.  It is quite a bit darker and more evil in some ways.  The creatures and enemies are very different from anything previously.  That being said, it was a good book.  I am attached to Elena and Stefan and their story.  The things that happen in these books are crazy.  I read the Twilight series last year and everything is pretty straightforward.  Just about anything can happen in the Vampire Diaries books though!  I'm about to go to the library and get the next in the series that was just released last month!  I do have two rather large, classic books that are waiting on me to read them after I finish The Vampire Diaries The Return: Shadow Souls.


Rating- B+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!